Submit your application via email to email@example.com
WALK BEFORE YOU RUN
Internship with #TeamMPOGCF
A dynamic platform designed to provide undergraduates from related disciplines with hands-on experience in the conservation and palm oil industry, and a chance to engage in various areas of a government agency’s operations.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Copy of latest academic results
- Copy of Industrial Training/Internship Letter (letter signed by the University)
Terms & Conditions
- Submission of application that is received at least one (1) month prior to the commencement of internship period will be prioritised.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for internship placement
- Acceptance OR declination of internship offer must be notified within five (5) working days.
- Only online applications submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be entertained. Postal/courier applications will not be processed.
Internship application is OPEN and will be closed by February 2023.
Submit your application with the required documents via email to email@example.com today to begin the process.
BEGIN YOUR CAREER WITH #TeamMPOGCF
Our team is always evolving.
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if there is a job opportunity for you.